
So Kaitlyn was tagged forever ago and she has been asking me when we're going to get it done. Today is that day.
Five things you may not know about Kaity:
Kaitlyn has a thing for hobo's. She always talks about them and when she sees them on the street she yells out to them. We're not sure where she picked up the fetish but she's got it.
Katilyn loves to read. She's in the 4th grade but she reads on a 10th grade level. She is often reading 2 or 3 books at a time. She's like her Grandma McDougal.
Kaitlyn is a pack rat. She does not throw anything away. Her room is full of "stuff" that she "needs" for reasons no one knows. Getting it ready to move was fun. We've got a lot of work ahead of us to make it all fit in her new room :)
Kaitlyn is allergic to mosquito's. If she gets bit by a mosquito she swells up like a balloon. She has to bath in repellent before going out in the summer.
Kaitlyn does not like regular ice cream. The only kind she will eat is soft serve from Artic Circle. If her Grandpa found out about this he may disown her. Who doesn't like ice cream? Kaity
Now you know a little more about our middle child. It only took me 5 months to complete the tag. Not bad...
5 comments:
Poor middle children....
Hey Missy! I love the name of your blog. "Earmuffs Max!" Favorite movie line. Your new house looks great! We miss you though.
Abby is pure Kati I tell ya. Pack rat, reader, mosquitos. Honestly, I'm raising your daughter all over again.
Oohhhh. My little Kaity is so cute and so BIG. What's up with that. She was my best little buddy at work not that long ago. Remember when we would tell her a movie line to go tell one of us to see who could win. And usually it was me, cuz I rock at name that movie!!! Gosh, those were the good old days!!!
So I'm starting to feel a little left out. Josh had his and Kaits hers but no sir I did not have my 5 things! That should be changed ASAP! Love you all :)
Post a Comment