Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love Spring!



These are some of the beautiful blooms that I've got around my yard. The previous owners loved to work in the yard. Lucky me since I'm not sure I'll even get to the yard this year. I'll be lucky to be unpacked by Christmas :) The dogs will probably have eaten all of the pretty plants in the back yard by the time next year rolls around but oh well.

We are trying to get settled in, slowly, one box at a time. The kids are so happy to be with Chris but we all miss Baylee. She is coming for a visit in a couple of weeks for Kaity's birthday. We can't wait. There are rooms in the house that are still full of boxes as shown in this picture of Kaity in the bonus room:



I've been to IKEA at least five times to get shelves or storage solutions. And I am sure that I'll be going at least another five before I'm settled. Oh the joys...

I think that one of Josh's favorite things about being here is that his dogs are here too. He loves to play with them, maybe because they are his only friends right now and maybe because he really loves them. Or maybe both but here they are:



So that is all we've been up to. Nothing real exciting. Just happy to be together (almost all of us).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You inherited a beautiful yard.....seriously, who has time to work in their yard?? Glad you're getting settled....good luck with the rest of the unpacking!

Natasha said...

Beautiful yard. I'm definately not a lanscaping/plant/garden growing person so I envy you and your inherited yard. Glad things are going well. We sure miss you here.