Thursday, February 19, 2009

We found a new home...

Yes it's true, we've actually found a new home in Bothell, WA. I am so glad to be done house hunting! We close on the sale of our home in UT on March 16th and move out the next day. The kids and I will live with my parents for about 4 weeks. Chris and all of our stuff (including the dogs) will move up to WA and move into our new home the following week. Now the paper work hasn't all been completed and we've yet to sign on the dotted line for either transaction but I feel pretty good about both deals, so I am considering it safe to share with you pictures of our new place. It's quite different than what we are used to but most things are with a move to a new state. Let me know what you think. And please come and visit us!

8 comments:

James said...

Congrats - I love it - the deck and yard are beautiful! I can't wait to come and visit! I have to admit though that I am still sad about you moving so far away!

Stephanie said...

WOW! The house looks awesome (I'm jealous). It sounds like everything is working out great! Yeah.....I love it when that happens.

McDougal's said...

I love it..it looks so nice. Your yard and deck are awesome. Love the hot tub too. It still doesn't seem real and I am afraid that it will seem too real way to soon.

MorrisFamilyMemories said...

Hey I am so jealous. We lived just outside of Bothell, in Kenmore, but we were in the Bothel ward. You guys will love it. We wish we would have stayed longer. Tons of fun stuff to do there.
Denise Morris (James and Christis friend)

Lindsey said...

It looks like an awesome place! We will miss you! Your family is so great.

Rob and Meish said...

Hopefully I will get to meet you guys before you move away. How weird that you guys are such great friends of Rob's and we've never met! I know he is so happy to be in contact with you guys again. Good luck with everything!

Hailey Happens said...

Congrats! The house looks awesome! You will LOVE the change of living in a new state. Good luck. And, yes, your blog was getting stale :)

The Provence Family said...

That house looks awesome, especially the back yard and the deck. We never talk anymore or see eachother but I will miss you tons!!! I really miss my BFAW!!!