Just realized that I haven't introduced our newest addition; Hendrix, our new puppy. Now most of you think that I am insane because Winston is still a puppy and has been a tough one at that. We inherited Hendrix from my friend Danielle. He was too cute not to take in and he has actually been really good for Winston. The two of them are inseparable and are so funny together. They pester each other just like brothers. Put Josh into that mix and it gets crazy fun!
3 comments:
Hey Missy,
Your family is soo stinking cute! And I love the new puppy. If only I could talk Steve into having a dog. It is an ongoing battle....
Love him, he has already grown alot. You are a good mom!
Why yes I am quite sure you are insane!!!! I am 2 dogs behind, I am still on Copper Dog. I am glad to see that Joshy is still cute as ever, definitly cute enough for Aubs (I am so glad we have their life planned out). And of course the girls are gorgeous too. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment