Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My First Post






Ok, not real sure how this is going to work but I am going to try. I am joining the wonderful world of bloggers. Yea me!! I have until the 4th of August until I have to start thinking about school stuff so I am taking the next couple of weeks to get some of my to do list completed and this has been on my list for I don't know how long. So here we go.

Also on my list of to do was family pictures. My good friend Jamee agreed to a photo shoot with the whole family including the dog, what a trooper she was. Despite the fact that within minutes Winston had splashed mud all over my white pants, the photo shoot when well. We even managed to get Kaity to smile with a real smile most of the time and keep Josh out of the water. What fun! Above are some favorites...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HEY NICE BLOG! DO YOU WEAR THE EARMUFFS TO THE HOSPITAL? WILL SEE YOU SOON. MRI STAFF

Kacee said...

Missy!! Your children are beautiful! What a darling family. Good work. I also think you are quite a trooper for having a party for 35 teenagers! Do you remember when we used to have sleepovers every other night out on our tramp? Do you happen to recall poor Ron and Laureen Stewart, asking so nicely for us to ZIP IT at all hours of the night? And did we stop? I wish I could say we did. How do parents ever survive!?